The entry deadline for the 18th Annual CPSA Exhibition is March 31 at 11:59pm Mountain Time. Don’t miss the opportunity to have your work considered for this show at The Art Museum of Los Gatos, California, July 22 - August 20, 2010.
We invite everyone to join us in celebrating our 20th anniversary at the 2010 convention in Santa Clara, California, July 28-31. The scheduled events include:
· Workshops by Ester Roi (showing how to use her Icarus Drawing Board) and Allan Servoss, CPSA (exploring new ways to choose subject matter and interpret ideas creatively)
Register for Convention events
· Membership Meeting featuring all images submitted for the show, a Silent Auction of original cp art, and numerous door prizes.
· A Saturday excursion with Melissa Miller Nece, CPSA to “Go Plein Air with Colored Pencils” at Mission Santa Clara
· Awards Banquet honoring award winners and members who have achieved Signature status
· A reception at the gallery and dessert buffet later at the hotel
Events are filling quickly, so submit your show entry soon at CaFE (callforentry.org) and make plans to attend the convention. You can find details about the events in the prospectus at <http://cpsa.org PROSPECTUS and register at www.cpsa.org,
It’s always great being with other artists who share your love for colored pencil as an art medium. We look forward to seeing you this summer!